File Code: Workers' Compensation
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 642/09 - FIN
- Sponsored By:
Workers' Compensation - Temporary Total Disability Benefits - Credit
Providing a credit for an employer or insurer for specified payments
to a covered employee for temporary total disability benefits under
specified circumstances and during a specified period.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Finance
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (44-3)
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Workers` Compensation
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Labor and Employment
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 11, 2010: Third Reading Passed (44-3)