File Code: Family Law
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1241
- Sponsored By:
Senators Raskin, Forehand, Madaleno, Pinsky, and Pugh
Family Law - De Facto Parents
Requiring a court to determine that an individual is a de facto parent
under specified circumstances; and establishing that an individual who
is judicially determined to be a de facto parent has the duties and
obligations of a parent.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Jamie Raskin, District 20
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Senator Paul G. Pinsky, District 22
- Senator Catherine E. Pugh, District 40
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Family Law -see also- Adoption; Annulment; Divorce; etc
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Family Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: