File Code: Economic and Community Development
- Sponsored By:
Assisted Housing - Protected Actions - Extended Leases for Seniors
Requiring an owner of an assisted project to offer a specified
extended lease to a designated household if the designated household
includes an individual who is at least 62 years old; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs & Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m. (Education Health and Environmental Affairs)
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Elderly Persons
- Housing -see also- Apartments; Condominiums; Mobile Homes
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
- Leases and Rent
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Housing and Community Development
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: