File Code: Gaming
- Sponsored By:
Baltimore City - Video Lottery Facility - Local Development Council -
Altering the membership of the local development council that would be
formed if a video lottery facility is located in Baltimore City; and
requiring that the local development council include one Delegate and
one member of the Baltimore City Council who both represent areas
where the communities surrounding the facility are located.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 4/8 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Community Development
- Gaming -see also- Bingo; Lottery; Raffles
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 849630/01 Offered on: March 23, 2010 at:
11:59 a.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Budget and Taxation
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 24, 2010: Third Reading Passed (47-0)