File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 609
- Sponsored By:
Senators Astle, DeGrange, Reilly, and Simonaire
Criminal Law - Gang Activity - Jurisdiction over Juvenile Offenders
Excluding from the jurisdiction of juvenile court a child at least 16
years old who is alleged to have committed, as a member of a criminal
gang, a specified act that would be a crime if committed by an adult;
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator John C. Astle, District 30
- Senator James E. DeGrange, Sr., District 32
- Senator Edward R. Reilly, District 33
- Senator Bryan W. Simonaire, District 31
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Juvenile Causes
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Criminal Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: