File Code: Insurance - Other than Health
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 249
- Sponsored By:
Senators Middleton, Kelley, and Klausmeier
Insurance - Premium Increase for Commercial and Workers' Compensation Insurance
Requiring an insurer to provide notice to an independent insurance
producer of a premium increase for commercial and workers'
compensation insurance in a specified manner; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 2/2 at 3:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Finance
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Senator Thomas M. Middleton, District 28
- Senator Delores G. Kelley, District 10
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agents and Brokers
- Electronic Commerce -see also- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Insurance -see also- Health Ins; MAIF; Motor Vehicle Ins
- Prices -see also- Consumer Price Index
- Workers` Compensation
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 307276/01 Offered on: February 16, 2010 at:
10:36 a.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 18, 2010: Third Reading Passed (47-0)