File Code: Taxes - Property
- Sponsored By:
Senators Brinkley, Astle, Haines, Jacobs, and Mooney
Property Tax - Homestead Tax Credit - Extension to Second Property
Extending the homestead property tax credit to a second dwelling under
specified circumstances; and applying the Act to tax years beginning
after a specified date.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/16 at 1:15 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator David R. Brinkley, District 4
- Senator John C. Astle, District 30
- Senator Larry E. Haines, District 5
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Property Tax
- Tax Credits -see also- Circuit Breaker
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - Property
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: