File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Senators Kelley, Colburn, Conway, Currie, Exum, Jones, Pugh, and Robey
Election Law - Use of Campaign Funds for Meeting and Conference Expenses
Including a disbursement to pay the costs of a candidate or elected
official for travel, lodging, meals, and registration expenses to
attend meetings or conferences focused on legislative issues, process,
or public policy analyses pertinent to the office the candidate seeks
or the elected official holds as an allowable expenditure of funds
from a campaign account under the State election law.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing 2/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Delores G. Kelley, District 10
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator Joan Carter Conway, District 43
- Senator Ulysses Currie, District 25
- Senator Nathaniel Exum, District 24
- Senator Verna L. Jones, District 44
- Senator Catherine E. Pugh, District 40
- Senator James N. Robey, District 13
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Campaign Financing
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Political Candidates
- Public Officials -see also- Atty Gen; Compt; Coun Admin; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Election Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: