File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 697
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Shewell, Elliott, Krebs, and Stocksdale
Alcohol- or Drug-Related Crimes - Serious Physical Injury by Motor Vehicle or
Vessel - Penalties
Altering specified alcohol- or drug-related crimes from prohibitions
against causing a life-threatening injury to another person to
specified prohibitions against causing serious physical injury to
another person; providing penalties; altering the names of specified
charges; and making conforming changes.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Tanya T. Shewell, District 5A
- Delegate Donald B. Elliott, District 4B
- Delegate Susan W. Krebs, District 9B
- Delegate Nancy R. Stocksdale, District 5A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Boats and Ships
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Drivers` Licenses
- Drunk and Drugged Driving
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: