File Code: Vehicle Laws - Drunk Driving
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 699
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Shewell, Elliott, Krebs, and Stocksdale
Vehicle Laws - Drug-Related Driving Offense - Penalties
Altering specified penalties for an offense of driving or attempting
to drive while impaired by a drug, a combination of drugs, or a
combination of one or more drugs and alcohol under specified
circumstances; and making technical and stylistic changes.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Tanya T. Shewell, District 5A
- Delegate Donald B. Elliott, District 4B
- Delegate Susan W. Krebs, District 9B
- Delegate Nancy R. Stocksdale, District 5A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Drivers` Licenses
- Drunk and Drugged Driving
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Substance Abuse
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: