File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 1065
- Sponsored By:
Eastern Shore Delegation
Sexual Offenders Omnibus Act of 2010
Providing for the lifetime supervision of specified sexual offenders;
providing for the civil commitment of specified sexually violent
offenders; prohibiting the earning of diminution credits by specified
child sexual offenders; eliminating parole eligibility for specified
child sexual offenders; requiring a specified notation on the drivers'
licenses of specified registrants; requiring the Internet posting of
known aliases of specified registrants; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Attorney General
- Circuit Courts
- Civil Actions -see also- Small Claims
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Correction, Division of
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- District Courts
- Drivers` Licenses
- Electronic Government
- Health and Mental Hygiene, Department of
- Investigations and Inquiries -see also- Crim Bckgrnd Invest.
- Liability -see also- Good Samaritan
- Mental Health
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- Names -see also- Proper Names
- Parole and Probation
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Pretrial Detention or Release
- Prisoners -see also- Ex-Offenders
- Public Information
- Public Safety and Correctional Services, Department of
- Registration -see also- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Rules and Regulations
- Sexual Offenses
- State Hospitals
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Correctional Services
- Criminal Procedure
- Health - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: