File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Sophocleus and Anderson
Regulated Firearms - Ammunition
Making it a misdemeanor to knowingly participate in the illegal sale,
rental, transfer, purchase, possession, or receipt of ammunition
solely designed for a regulated firearm; and providing a penalty.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Theodore Sophocleus, District 32
- Delegate Curt Anderson, District 43
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Dealers -see also- Motor Vehicle Dealers and Salesmen
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Weapons -see also- Guns
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Safety
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: