File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 1322/08 - JUD
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Sophocleus, Beidle, Dwyer, Kipke, Love, and Schuh
Criminal Law - Gang Activity - Jurisdiction over Juvenile Offenders
Excluding from the jurisdiction of juvenile court a child at least 16
years old who is alleged to have committed, as a member of a criminal
gang, a specified act that would be a crime if committed by an adult;
and providing for the application of the Act.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Theodore Sophocleus, District 32
- Delegate Pamela Beidle, District 32
- Delegate Don H. Dwyer, Jr., District 31
- Delegate Nicholaus R. Kipke, District 31
- Delegate Mary Ann E. Love, District 32
- Delegate Steven R. Schuh, District 31
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Juvenile Causes
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Criminal Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :