File Code: Transportation - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Barkley, Bronrott, Elmore, Frush, Lafferty, Reznik, Rice,
Simmons, and Stein
Maryland Transportation Authority - E-ZPass Account Maintenance Charge -
Prohibiting the Maryland Transportation Authority from imposing an
E-ZPass account maintenance charge.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Charles Barkley, District 39
- Delegate William A. Bronrott, District 16
- Delegate D. Page Elmore, District 38A
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate Stephen W. Lafferty, District 42
- Delegate Kirill Reznik, District 39
- Delegate Craig L. Rice, District 15
- Delegate Luiz R. S. Simmons, District 17
- Delegate Dana Stein, District 11
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Fees -see also- Attys` Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Transportation -see also- Aircraft; Airports; Boats; etc
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: