File Code: Real Property
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 1323/09 - ENV
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Holmes, Ali, Healey, and Niemann
Real Property - Mobile Home Parks - Resident and Park Owner Rights
Requiring a mobile home park owner to maintain security deposits in
specified accounts; imposing requirements for the accounts;
prohibiting security deposits under mobile home park resident leases
from being attached by specified creditors; imposing requirements for
the return and withholding of security deposits; providing for rent
escrow procedures in specified actions between a mobile home park
owner and a resident; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (140-0)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 4/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Delegate Marvin E. Holmes, Jr., District 23B
- Delegate Saqib Ali, District 39
- Delegate Anne Healey, District 22
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Abandoned Property
- Appeals -see also- Judicial Review
- Attachments and Garnishments
- Circuit Courts
- Civil Actions -see also- Small Claims
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Death -see also- Advance Medical Directives; Wrongful Death.
- District Courts
- Escrow Accounts
- Financial Institutions -see also- Banks; Credit Unions; etc.
- Juries -see also- Grand Juries
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
- Leases and Rent
- Liability -see also- Good Samaritan
- Mobile Homes
- Security Deposits
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 930618/01 Offered on: March 24, 2010 at:
10:21 a.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 23, 2010: Third Reading Passed (140-0)