File Code: Insurance - Other than Health
- Sponsored By:
Homeowner's Insurance - Ordinance or Law Coverage
Requiring an insurer that issues, sells, or delivers a policy of
homeowner's insurance to offer to provide ordinance or law coverage
for increased costs of repair or construction incurred in order to
comply with local, State, or federal laws or ordinances; and
establishing a minimum coverage amount for ordinance or law coverage.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Insurance -see also- Health Ins; MAIF; Motor Vehicle Ins
- Laws and Ordinances -see also- Pub Local Laws; Uniform Laws.
- Real Property
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Economic Matters