File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 610/09 - B&T
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 205
- Sponsored By:
Delegate Heller (Chair, Joint Committee on the Management of Public Funds)
and Delegates Elmore, Howard, and Levy
State Treasury - Permissible Investments of State Money
Altering specified permissible investments of State money by the
Treasurer of the State; establishing specified purposes for cash
portfolio management by the Treasurer; and authorizing the Treasurer
to sell, redeem, lend, exchange, and enter into repurchase and
reverse-repurchase agreements for specified investments.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations Withdrawn
- No Action
- Delegate Henry B. Heller, District 19
- Delegate D. Page Elmore, District 38A
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
- Delegate Murray D. Levy, District 28
- Management of Public Funds, Joint Committee on the
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Investments -see also- Securities
- Public Officials -see also- Atty Gen; Compt; Coun Admin; etc
- State Bonds
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :