File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Bobo and Frush
Public Health - Nontobacco Nicotine Products
Prohibiting a person from selling, distributing, or offering for sale
a product, or part of a product, that contains or delivers nicotine
for human consumption and that has not been approved by the United
States Food and Drug Administration; and making a violation of a
specified provision of law a misdemeanor subject to a specified fine.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations
- No Action
- Delegate Elizabeth Bobo, District 12B
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Commerce and Business -see also- Dealers; Elec. Comm.; etc
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Fines -see also- Penalties
- Food -see also- Kosher; Meat, Poultry, Seafood; Milk
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Health -see also- Mental Health
- Substance Abuse
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Health - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Health and Government Operations