File Code: Transportation - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Carr and Bronrott
Traffic Safety Is No Accident Act of 2010
Changing the term "accident" to the term "crash" in specified
provisions of law relating to motor vehicles; requiring the publishers
of the Annotated Code of Maryland, in consultation with the Department
of Legislative Services, to replace specified references in the Code
to the term "accident" with the term "crash" and to describe specified
corrections in the Code; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Alfred C. Carr, Jr., District 18
- Delegate William A. Bronrott, District 16
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Annotated Code of Maryland
- Legislative Services, Department of
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters