File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Barnes, Frush, Holmes, Hubbard, and Niemann
Environment - Drug Stewardship Program
Requiring a drug manufacturer to operate a drug stewardship program
for the collection, transporting, managing, and disposal of unwanted
drugs; requiring a manufacturer to operate a drug stewardship program
in a specified manner, pay specified costs, implement the program
without charging a fee, and accept in the program specified drugs;
requiring a manufacturer to submit a proposed drug stewardship program
to the Department of the Environment for approval; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Ben Barnes, District 21
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate Marvin E. Holmes, Jr., District 23B
- Delegate James W. Hubbard, District 23A
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Appeals -see also- Judicial Review
- Commerce and Business -see also- Dealers; Elec. Comm.; etc
- Drugs -see also- Controlled Dangerous Sub; Substance Abuse
- Electronic Commerce -see also- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Environment, Department of
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Fees -see also- Attys` Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Public Information
- Refuse Disposal -see also- Recycling
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees &Taxes; specific tax
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters