Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2011 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 142). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2010 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Simmons, Barve, Bronrott, Frick, Gilchrist, and Lee
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Garrett Park Community Center
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $200,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Garrett Park Nursery School, Inc. for the planning, design,
construction, repair, renovation, reconstruction, and capital
equipping of the Garrett Park Community Center; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline
for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/13 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Luiz R. S. Simmons, District 17
- Delegate Kumar P. Barve, District 17
- Delegate William A. Bronrott, District 16
- Delegate C. William Frick, District 16
- Delegate Jim Gilchrist, District 17
- Delegate Susan C. Lee, District 16
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Montgomery County
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.
Committee Votes :