File Code: Juvenile Law
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Dumais, Eckardt, and Kullen
Juvenile Services - Programming and Services for Females
Requiring the Department of Juvenile Services to serve children in the
juvenile services system with programming that provides females, on a
regional basis, with a range and quality of services substantially
equivalent to those offered to males.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, District 15
- Delegate Adelaide C. Eckardt, District 37B
- Delegate Sue Kullen, District 27B
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Juvenile Causes
- Juvenile Facilities
- Juvenile Services, Department of
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Human Services
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: