File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 878/09 - JUD
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Sophocleus, DeBoy, Eckardt, and George
Criminal Law - Reckless Endangerment - Use of a Motor Vehicle
Establishing exceptions to an exclusion of conduct involving the use
of a motor vehicle from the crime of reckless endangerment.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Theodore Sophocleus, District 32
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
- Delegate Adelaide C. Eckardt, District 37B
- Delegate Ron George, District 30
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: