File Code: Transportation - Generally
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 1176/09 - W&M
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Rice, Hixson, Cardin, Howard, Ivey, Kaiser, Olszewski, Ross, and
Transportation - Public-Private Partnerships - Notice to the General Assembly
Requiring the Department of Transportation to provide specified
information to specified committees of the General Assembly and the
Department of Legislative Services not less than 45 days prior to
issuing a public notice of solicitation related to specified
public-private partnerships; requiring the Department to provide
specified information to specified committees of the General Assembly
and the Department of Legislative Services not less than 10 days prior
to entering into specified public-private partnerships; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Craig L. Rice, District 15
- Delegate Jon S. Cardin, District 11
- Delegate Sheila E. Hixson, District 20
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
- Delegate Jolene Ivey, District 47
- Delegate Anne R. Kaiser, District 14
- Delegate John A. Olszewski, Jr., District 6
- Delegate Justin D. Ross, District 22
- Delegate Christopher B. Shank, District 2B
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Fees -see also- Attys` Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Legislative Services, Department of
- Mass Transit -see also- Buses; Railroads
- Transportation, Department of
- Transportation -see also- Aircraft; Airports; Boats; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: