File Code: Prior Authorizations
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 115
Prior authorizations that were altered during the 2010 Session
were amended into the Omnibus Bill (SB 1018). Individual prior
authorizations were not acted upon by the legislature, instead
the General Assembly amended
to alter prior authorizations.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Rosenberg, Carter, and Oaks
Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2006 - Baltimore City - Baltimore
Amending the Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2006 to extend
the date by which the Board of Trustees of Baltimore Clayworks, Inc.
must present evidence that a matching fund will be provided.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/2 at 2:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Samuel I. Rosenberg, District 41
- Delegate Jill P. Carter, District 41
- Delegate Nathaniel T. Oaks, District 41
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Art, Music and Cultural Affairs -see also- Museums; Theaters
- Baltimore City
- Community Facilities and Services
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :