File Code: Agriculture
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 198
- Sponsored By:
Farmer's Markets - Raw Agricultural Product Sales - Producer Mobile Farmer's
Altering the definition of "food service facility" to exclude the sale
of specified raw agricultural products at a farmer's market from
regulation as a food service facility; prohibiting a local
jurisdiction from requiring a license for the sale of raw agricultural
products at a farmer's market; clarifying that a license is not
required to deliver prepackaged food products; requiring the
Department of Health and Mental Hygiene to establish a producer mobile
farmer's market license; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 2/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/2 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Agriculture -see also- Farmland
- Commerce and Business -see also- Dealers; Elec. Comm.; etc
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Fees -see also- Attys` Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Fines -see also- Penalties
- Food -see also- Kosher; Meat, Poultry, Seafood; Milk
- Health -see also- Mental Health
- Health and Mental Hygiene, Department of
- Inspections -see also- Motor Vehicle Inspection
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Rules and Regulations
- Transient Merchants
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Health and Government Operations