File Code: Higher Education
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Kaiser, Barkley, Boteler, Carr, DeBoy, Elmore, Glenn, Hixson,
Hucker, James, Love, Manno, Montgomery, Robinson, and F. Turner
Delegate Howard P. Rawlings Educational Excellence Award - Qualifications -
Study Abroad Programs
Providing that an individual who qualifies for a Delegate Howard P.
Rawlings Educational Excellence Award remains qualified for the award
if the individual is accepted in a study abroad program facilitated by
an ineligible institution under specified circumstances.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Anne R. Kaiser, District 14
- Delegate Charles Barkley, District 39
- Delegate Joseph C. Boteler, III, District 8
- Delegate Alfred C. Carr, Jr., District 18
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
- Delegate D. Page Elmore, District 38A
- Delegate Cheryl D. Glenn, District 45
- Delegate Sheila E. Hixson, District 20
- Delegate Tom Hucker, District 20
- Delegate Mary-Dulany James, District 34A
- Delegate Mary Ann E. Love, District 32
- Delegate Roger P. Manno, District 19
- Delegate Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
- Delegate Frank S. Turner, District 13
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
- Scholarships and Student Financial Aid
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: