File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 21/09 - W&M
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Olszewski, Frick, Glenn, and Kaiser
Criminal Law - Betting, Wagering, and Gambling - Fantasy Competition
Exempting fantasy competitions from Maryland gaming prohibitions.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate John A. Olszewski, Jr., District 6
- Delegate C. William Frick, District 16
- Delegate Cheryl D. Glenn, District 45
- Delegate Anne R. Kaiser, District 14
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Gaming -see also- Bingo; Lottery; Raffles
- Sports and Recreation
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: