File Code: Economic and Community Development
Crossfiled with: HOUSE JOINT RESOLUTION 7
- Sponsored By:
State Spending of Federal Economic Recovery Funds
Urging the State of Maryland to spend any economic recovery plan funds
granted by the federal government to the State on goods made in the
United States or services performed in the United States.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Federal Government
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- April 7, 2009: Third Reading Passed (47-0)