File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Public Financing Act - Declaration by General Assembly that the Act Is Operable
Declaring that the Public Financing Act is operable and continues as a
viable mechanism for public funding of gubernatorial elections in the
State; and making the Act an emergency measure.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Senator Pipkin) Adopted
- Motion Rules Suspended Referred (Senator Pipkin) Adopted
- Referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Campaign Financing
- Elections -see also- Ballots; Camp Financ; Pol Cands; Voting
- Elections, State Board of
- Laws and Ordinances -see also- Pub Local Laws; Uniform Laws.
- Lieutenant Governor
- Political Candidates
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Election Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Not available at this time