File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1265
- Sponsored By:
State Government - Sickle Cell Anemia Awareness Month
Requiring the Governor to proclaim the month of September to be
"Sickle Cell Anemia Awareness Month".
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Diseases -see also- AIDS; Rabies
- Holidays and Special Dates
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):