File Code: Elections
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1562
- Sponsored By:
Senators Harris and Raskin
Elections - New Political Party - Petition Signatures
Reducing the number of signatures required to be included in a
petition to form a new political party from 10,000 to 5,000.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Andrew P. Harris, District 7
- Senator Jamie Raskin, District 20
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Political Parties
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Election Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):