File Code: Natural Resources - Generally
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 270
- Sponsored By:
State Boat Act - Excise Tax - Computation of Trade-In Value
Altering the definition of "fair market value" that applies to the
imposition of the State excise tax on marine vessels; and establishing
specified methods to determine the value of a trade-in vessel for
purposes of determining the fair market value of a marine vessel.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Ways and Means
- Hearing 4/8 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Boats and Ships
- Excise Tax
- Prices -see also- Consumer Price Index
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Natural Resources
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 28, 2009: Third Reading Passed (47-0)