File Code: Vehicle Laws - Drunk Driving
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Driving While Under the Influence of Drugs or Controlled
Establishing specified drug-related driving offenses; and providing
for specified criminal and administrative penalties.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Chemical Tests
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Death -see also- Advance Medical Directives; Wrongful Death.
- Drivers` Licenses
- Drunk and Drugged Driving
- Homicide -see also- Manslaughter; Murder
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Leases and Rent
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Motor Vehicle Administration
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):