File Code: State Government - General Assembly
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 40
- Sponsored By:
Maryland Constitution - Laws Making an Appropriation Made Subject to Petition
Proposing an amendment to the Maryland Constitution to provide that a
law making a specified appropriation shall be subject to rejection or
repeal by the voters of the State under the petition referendum
process provided under the Maryland Constitution; and submitting the
amendment to the qualified voters of the State of Maryland for their
adoption or rejection.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Constitutional Amendments
- Legislation -see also- Corrective Leg; Curative Leg
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - XVI The Referendum
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):