File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 934
- Sponsored By:
Senators Pipkin, Jacobs, and Stone
Vehicle Laws - School Buses - Prohibition on Permitting Sitting on Floor or
Prohibiting a person who is responsible for pupils on a school bus
from permitting any pupil to stand while the bus is in motion;
prohibiting a person who is responsible for pupils on a school bus
from permitting any pupil to sit on the floor; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Senator E. J. Pipkin, District 36
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Safety -see also- Occupational Safety
- School Buses
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):