File Code: Taxes - Transportation
- Sponsored By:
Tax General - Motor Fuel Tax - Sales and Use Tax
Increasing the motor fuel tax rate; altering the distribution of motor
fuel tax revenue to the Transportation Trust Fund and the Gasoline and
Motor Vehicle Revenue Account; altering the distribution of sales and
use tax revenue; and altering the distribution of highway user
revenues to Baltimore City.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/16 at 2:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Fuel Tax
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Sales and Use Tax
- State Aid
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):