File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 271
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - "Road Rage" Offenses
Establishing the vehicle offense of maliciously violating specified
provisions of the Maryland Vehicle Law; establishing maximum penalties
for convictions for the offense under specified circumstances; and
providing for specified procedures concerning a specified penalty.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Liability -see also- Good Samaritan
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Traffic Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):