File Code: Ethics
- Sponsored By:
Senators Kittleman and Brochin
Ethics Reports - Meals or Receptions - Requirements
Providing that specified State officials and employees are not
required to report as gifts food or beverages consumed at a meal or
reception to which all members of the General Assembly are invited;
and requiring regulated lobbyists to file a meals and receptions
registration report if the lobbyist invites all members of the General
Assembly to a meal or reception under specified circumstances.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Allan H. Kittleman, District 9
- Senator James Brochin, District 42
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Food -see also- Kosher; Meat, Poultry, Seafood; Milk
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Registration -see also- Motor Vehicle Registration
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):