File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
- Sponsored By:
Senator Jones (Chair, Joint Committee on the Management of Public Funds)
and Senators Currie, Forehand, and Haines
State Treasury - Permissible Investments of State Money
Altering specified permissible investments of State money by the
Treasurer of the State; establishing specific purposes for cash
portfolio management by the Treasurer; and authorizing the Treasurer
to sell, redeem, lend, exchange, and enter into repurchase and
reverse-repurchase agreements for specified investments.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Verna L. Jones, District 44
- Senator Ulysses Currie, District 25
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Larry E. Haines, District 5
- Management of Public Funds, Joint Committee on the
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Investments -see also- Securities
- Public Officials -see also- Atty Gen; Compt; Coun Admin; etc
- State Bonds
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):