File Code: Counties - Local Laws
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 604
- Sponsored By:
Garrett County - County Commissioners - Commercial Grade Wind Turbines -
Authority to Set Standards
Authorizing the County Commissioners of Garrett County to enact
ordinances regulating the height, size, location, and setback of
commercial wind turbine structures in Garrett County.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Energy Matters -see also- Fuel; Power Plants; Solar Energy
- Garrett County
- Laws and Ordinances -see also- Pub Local Laws; Uniform Laws.
- Power Plants
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 25 County Commissioners
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):