File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Senators Stone, Jacobs, Kittleman, and Robey
Criminal Procedure - Registered Offenders - Ban from Public Parks
Prohibiting a person who is required to register on a specified
offender registry for a term of life from knowingly entering a public
State or local park where children regularly gather; establishing a
specified penalty; and providing for the retroactive application of
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Allan H. Kittleman, District 9
- Senator James N. Robey, District 13
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Forests and Parks -see also- Program Open Space; Trees
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- Registration -see also- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Sexual Offenses
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):