Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senators Robey, Kasemeyer, and Kittleman
Creation of State Debt - Howard County - Robinson Nature Center
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $500,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the County Executive and County
Council of Howard County for the planning, design, site improvements,
construction, and capital equipping of the Robinson Nature Center,
located in Columbia; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds,
subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a
matching fund; and establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator James N. Robey, District 13
- Senator Edward J. Kasemeyer, District 12
- Senator Allan H. Kittleman, District 9
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Forests and Parks -see also- Program Open Space; Trees
- Howard County
- Natural Resources -see also- Conserv; Forest & Park; Wildlds
- State Bonds