Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senators King, Forehand, Garagiola, Kramer, Lenett, and Madaleno
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Lake Whetstone Facilities
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $100,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Montgomery Village Foundation, Inc. for the design, construction,
repair, renovation, and capital equipping, including the installation
of photovoltaic lighting, of the Lake Whetstone facilities; providing
for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that
the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/14 at 10:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Senator Nancy J. King, District 39
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Rob Garagiola, District 15
- Senator Rona E. Kramer, District 14
- Senator Mike Lenett, District 19
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Boats and Ships
- Montgomery County
- Piers and Docks -see also- Marinas
- Sports and Recreation
- State Bonds