File Code: Natural Resources - Generally
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1528
- Sponsored By:
Department of Natural Resources - State Boat Act - Auctioneers
Exempting from the State Boat Act auctioneers whose primary business
is not the sale of vessels.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (46-1)
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 4/8 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Boats and Ships
- Dealers -see also- Motor Vehicle Dealers and Salesmen
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Natural Resources
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 24, 2009: Third Reading Passed (46-1)