Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senators Kramer, Forehand, Frosh, King, Lenett, and Madaleno
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Renovation of "Falling Green" at
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $500,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the Olney
Boys and Girls Community Sports Association, Inc. for the
construction, repair, and renovation of the historic "Falling Green"
at the Olney Boys and Girls Community Park; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/14 at 9:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Senator Rona E. Kramer, District 14
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Brian E. Frosh, District 16
- Senator Nancy J. King, District 39
- Senator Mike Lenett, District 19
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Montgomery County
- Sports and Recreation
- State Bonds
- Youth -see also- Minors