File Code: Public Safety
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 556/08 - HGO
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 265
- Sponsored By:
Public Safety - Emergency Medical Services Board - Membership
Increasing the membership of the State Emergency Medical Services
Board by increasing the number of members who are from the public at
large and by adding one member who is a helicopter pilot employed by
the Department of State Police within the Aviation Division.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Emergency Medical Services
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):