File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 35
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Law - Buying of Minors - Prohibition
Prohibiting a person from buying or offering to buy a minor for money,
property, or anything else of value; establishing that specified
penalties apply to a violation of the Act; establishing that a person
who violates the Act is subject to a provision of law that authorizes
the State to institute a prosecution for the offense at any time; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Statutes of Limitation
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):