File Code: Environment
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 226
- Sponsored By:
Senators Greenip, Brinkley, Colburn, Edwards, Harris, Middleton, and
State Capital Projects - High Performance Buildings - Green Globe Rating
Altering the definition of "high performance building" to include a
building that achieves at least a two globe rating according to the
Green Globes Program as adopted by the Green Building Initiative.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/11 at 1:30 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Janet Greenip, District 33
- Senator David R. Brinkley, District 4
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator George C. Edwards, District 1
- Senator Andrew P. Harris, District 7
- Senator Thomas M. Middleton, District 28
- Senator J. Lowell Stoltzfus, District 38
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Conservation -see also- Soil Conservation
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):