File Code: Taxes - Miscellaneous - Local
- Sponsored By:
Garrett County - Hotel Rental Tax
Increasing from 5% to 8% the maximum hotel rental tax rate in Garrett
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/11 at 1:30 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (42-3)
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 4/9 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Garrett County
- Hotels and Motels
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 24 Political Subdivisions - Miscellaneous Provisions
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 27, 2009: Third Reading Passed (42-3)